What is a Voter ID Card?
The primary cause of this card is to enhance the accuracy of the electoral roll and to help save you instances of electoral fraud. additionally, it additionally serves as an identification proof while individuals solid their vote. This card is typically known via other names which include an election card, voter’s card, Voter identity, and many others
Online Registration Process:
- From 6 will need to be filled. voters who have moved from every other constituency and the primary-time electorate may even need to fill this shape.
- in the case of an NRI Voter, shape 6A will need to be crammed.
- inside the case of Deletion or Objection in the electoral roll, shape 7 will want to be filled.
- In case of any exchange in gender, kind of relation, call of a relative, age, date of start, address, EPIC quantity, age, photograph, and call, shape eight will want to be filled.
- From 8A will want to be stuffed in case you are shifting from one house to another inside the equal constituency.
Offline Registration Process:
- you will need to fill copies of form 6. The form is available at workplaces of booth stage officers and Electoral Registration Officers/Assistant Electoral Registration officials. The form is to be had freed from the fee.
- when you visit the Electoral Registration Officer/Assistant Electoral Registration Officer, the stuffed bureaucracy and documents ought to be supplied. you could additionally ship them thru publish to the booth stage Officer.
- In case of any queries, you may call 1950
The process to Download Election Commission Rolls out Digital Voter ID Card:
- Step 1: go to the website, voterportal.eci.gov.in.
- Step 2: Create your account by means of coming into the desired details.
- Step 3: Then, lengthy into the account and click on ‘download e-EPIC’.
- Step four: type for your EPIC range or the reference quantity.
- Step five: you will get an OTP in your registered mobile variety.
- Step 6: pick ‘download EPIC’. If the mobile number that has been cited in your card is distinctive, then you may want to finish the understand Your patron (KYC) technique and then download the voter identification card.
- Identity Proof.
- Address Proof.
- You must be an Indian citizen.
- Applicant must not be below 18 years of age.
- Permanent address.
- You must be a resident of the polling area of the constituency where you wish to be enrolled.
- You must not be disqualified as an elector.
- Visit https://www.nvsp.in/.
- Click on ‘Track Application Status.
- Enter the Reference ID and click on ‘Track Status’.
- The details will be displayed on the next page.