A ration card is taken into consideration to be a crucial report for Indian residents. it is often used as identity proof whilst applying for several different files like domicile certificate, access of call in Electoral Rolls, etc. The Karnataka Department of meals, Civil components, and consumer Affairs began the method for registration of ration cards thru online software from 15th January 2013 onwards.
Who can apply for a ration card?
- families without ration cards
- individuals belonging to divided families
- couples who have newly married
- temporary ration cardholders with expired playing cards
documents and information wanted for the utility of latest ration cards
- Region of food branch
- Recent power bill
- image identification
- full Residential address with PIN code
- name of own family members and dating with the applicant
- profession and annual income
- details of LPG connection
- touch facts on the facet of smartphone and/or mobile amount
- unmarried people should provide addresses of parents
Procedure to apply for online ration card
- SMS the name of the applicant to 9212357123 from your mobile phone
- You will receive a token number and a security code on your mobile phone
- Find out a valid ration cardholder who would act as your introducer
- Your family members will be needed for biometric fingerprint scans and photographs
- Open your online ration card application in the presence of your introducer
- Provide the details of your family members as required in the online application form
- Upload the photographs and biometrics of your family members and yourself
- Your recent electricity bill, photo proof ID, and address proof should be scanned from the original copies and uploaded at the photo biometric-center
- Your introducer must also carry his or her original ration card and recent electricity bill while accompanying you to the photo biometric-center
- Download the self-declaration and sign it
- Scan the declaration and upload the document online.
- You will receive a printed acknowledgment of your application from the photo and biometric service center.