How to Apply for a Driving Licence in Bangalore
How to obtain a Learner’s Licence in Bangalore
Steps to apply for Learner’s licence in Bangalore
- Visit the Karnataka Transport Department official website or Sarathi Website to download the application form for applying for a new driving licence.
- Visit the nearby RTO with the duly-filled application form and the necessary supporting documents like your identity proof, proof of residence, age proof, and passport size photographs).
- You can book a slot online and fix the appointment before you visit the RTO.
- On the appointment date, visit the RTO with the original and photocopies of all your documents.
- An RTO Official will verify all your documents. Upon successful verification of all your documents, you will be allowed to take the LL test.
- The LL written test in Bangalore will have around 20 questions regarding the rules and regulations of driving a motor vehicle.
- Once you have submitted your test, the results will be declared on the same day.
- If you have cleared the test, you can collect a copy of your LL on the same day.
- If you do not clear the test, you will have to apply again after some time.
- Please note that you cannot apply for a DL without having a valid LL.
Eligibility for getting a Driving licence in Bangalore, Karnataka
- You have to be not less than 18 years or above to apply for a permanent riding licence in Bangalore.
- You must publish a replica of a legitimate Learner’s Licence. You can’t observe for DL while not having a valid LL.
- in case you want to use for a commercial car licence, you ought to be at least two decades of age at the date of making use of a licence
How to obtain for Permanent Driving licence?
- visit the Karnataka transport professional website or Sarathi internet site.
- download the “application of using Licence” form.
- once you have got downloaded the shape, the next step is to fill the form.
- Fill in the required info. those include the applicant’s call, mobile number, email address, PAN variety, a form of a motorbike, everlasting deal with, transient cope with, birthplace, date of birth, educational qualification, identification marks, citizenship popularity, blood group, and so forth.
- upload the medical certificate (form 1A), learner’s Licence, the certificates from the riding college, and every other assisting document required.
- enter the captcha code and click on the “submit” button.
- once the utility is submitted, you’ll get a “software reference range” and you may be allowed an appointment to go to the RTO.
- On the appointment day, you’ll take the vehicle to the RTO. be aware that the automobile kind must be the equal that was written at the time of filling the utility.
- all through the using check, you may be required to pressure in front of the RTO reputable.
- The consequences could be announced in some hours. if you fail, you will have to take the DL check after few days.
- in case you clear the riding check, the DL could be posted to your deal with in few days.