How To Apply For An APL Card In Karnataka?
every family residing in Karnataka is eligible to avail of an Above the Poverty Line (APL) card. it is one of the diagnosed cope with and identity proofs by using each the country and the important government corporations. APL card in Karnataka is a report issued via the state authorities for its residents beneath the public distribution gadget based totally on the annual profits of a household.
Karnataka APL card serves three purposes:
- it could be used as identification proof of nationality and domicile
- It suggests the financial status of the citizen inside the nation
- especially a citizen should buy important commodities from fair price shops
Ration Cards Issued In Karnataka
The state government issues three distinct ration cards based on the economic status of its citizen.
- APL cards for families living Above Poverty Line (APL)
- BPL playing cards for families dwelling beneath Poverty Line (BPL)
- Anthyodaya Anna Yojana cards are issued to the poorest of the negative families living in rural places and concrete slums
there may be a facility of honorary cards for families who don’t want to buy commodities but want the cards for identity reasons.
What we Can Do With An APL Card in Karnataka
via APL cards one can purchase critical commodities at a subsidized rate.
it could be used as an identity tool and now a day a citizen has to post a photograph copy of APL card in order to avail distinctive facilities such as to enroll your name in the Electoral listing, LPG connection, earnings certificates and facilitates to avail blessings from numerous government schemes
How To Apply For APL card
The software for a new APL card needs to be submitted in the prescribed form. An applicant can record his application thru any carrier kiosk-like Bangalore One/Karnataka One or in Gram Panchayaths.
The public also can put up programs online. In rural areas, candidates can use pc centers that are to be had in their Gram Panchayath.
citizens of the city areas can put up their software thru any cyber center or they are able to put up software in taluk workplace, assistant director, or VP workplace in the food and civil supply department.
The Application Procedure APL card in Karnataka
- The applicant and her/his circle of relatives contributors who want to be added inside the APL card should offer Aadhar based totally bio-metric authentication even as filling the utility.
- Biometric authentication isn’t important for youngsters under 5 years and submitting an Aadhar card is mandatory.
- candidates and different participants of the household need to put up their Aadhar cards whilst filing the utility.
- all the information of an applicant which has been entered in the Aadhar card like call, picture, age, sex, cope with, etc may be entered into the APL card application.
- If the applicant is from the city vicinity then he ought to select his ward range or if it is from the rural region he must select his Gram Panchayath.
- All circle of relatives contributors should ideally move together. if they visit the office one at a time then each time they have to pay a utility charge i. e Rs 50.
- The application despatched through extraordinary modes will be ship to the worried office (ward/Gram Panchayath) for verification.
Document required for APL card
- The passport size photo of an applicant
- Latest LPG receipt at the name of an applicant
- Latest rent paid receipt (in case applicant lives in a rented house)
- Residential address
- information of property
- copy of electricity bill
- information of each individual’s annual income.
- Ward number
- Date of birth, occupation, and annual income details of other members